Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: AG Outlet in Oshkosh

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anyone know what the address is for the AG Outlet in Oshkosh, Wisconsin? TIA! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member littledarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3001 S. Washburn St.
    Oshkosh, WI 54904

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just bumping this up to ask what the hours usually are.

  5. #5
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    If anyone has been there, is it worth the drive? Is there good bargins? Is there another location. I am going to be in WI for the benefit sale, but don't really want to tour the state unless it is worth it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I drove up from Madison last year when I was there for the sale. I used to live in Wisconsin, so it was a very nostalgic drive for me. As far as bargains, I bought quite a few sale things at the outlet, and did not see them for any less money at the benefit sale. I was glad when I got to the benefit sale the next day, that I had purchased the books in Oshkosh. Since they were the same price both places, I would have surely bought them at the sale if I hadn't already got them; and my bags were heavy enough without them!

  7. #7
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    Speaking mainly about outfits--was there a different/better/bigger selection in OskKosh? Or were they about the same.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never been to Oshkosh, but I've heard they sell retired outfits (sometimes incomplete, other times complete) for less than the original retail prices.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been to both places. The Outlet is definitely easier to shop at because it is an organized store and there is no waiting or "frenzy." I think it is a fairly easy drive from Madison. The Outlet is right off the interstate, so it is easy and quick to find. I guess if you feel after MCM that you didn't spend enough money or get your fill of AG, it would be worth a drive to the Outlet. The Outlet prices will not be any cheaper and there are no dolls there, however, there are great prices on girl clothes, books, Bitty clothes and 18" clothes. The clothes at the Outlet are usually recently retired outfits.

  10. #10
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    I guess I will throw a mapquest in the car and see how I feel after the sale. If it is hot like last year--no way! "don't feel like you spent enought money" LOL! I will definately be suffering from some sort of buyers remorse on the drive home, OshKosh or no OshKosh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •